Spirit Airlines empowers customers to save money on air travel by offering ultra low base fares with a range of optional services for a fee, allowing customers the freedom to choose only the extras they value. This innovative approach grows the traveling market and stimulates new economic activity while creating new jobs. Spirit's modern fleet, configuration and other innovations enable Spirit to burn less fuel per seat than competitors, making Spirit the most environmentally-friendly U.S. carrier. Spirit’s all-Airbus fleet currently operates flights throughout the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean.
Like the automobile, brokerage and computer industries, Spirit's approach offers
standard product features and options.
Spirit Standard ULCC Product Features
- Ultra low fares
- Easy online booking and check-in
- Reliable, on-time service
- Clean, fuel efficient airplanes
- Friendly staff
- Largest ULCC network in the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean
- Deluxe leather seating
- One personal item that fits under the seat
Spirit Optional Services & Products
- BIG FRONT SEAT - wider seats in 2 by 2 seating configuration with extra legroom
- Carry-on and checked baggage
- Assigned seats
- Travel insurance
- Onboard beverages and snacks
- Hotels, cars, vacation packages and cruises
Obviously we are proud to have broken the rules and created arguably the best airline
in the Americas. But don't take our word for it; book Spirit for your next trip
so you can see first hand what everyone is raving about. We must warn you however,
you may kick yourself for not switching to Spirit years ago.