*Fares presented below are available at the beginning of each day, but may sell out. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fort Lauderdale to Hartford
Departing 04/03/2019Fares From$51*
Tampa to Hartford
Departing 02/07/2019Fares From$51*
Orlando to Hartford
Departing 02/05/2019Fares From$59*
Fort Myers to Hartford
Departing 02/03/2019Fares From$51*
Myrtle Beach to Hartford
Departing 03/27/2019Fares From$56*
San Juan to Hartford
Departing 02/08/2019Fares From$107*
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 05/10/2019Fares From$65*
Tampa (TPA) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 05/01/2019Fares From$60*
Orlando (MCO) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 05/11/2019Fares From$76*
Fort Myers (RSW) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 04/25/2019Fares From$86*
Myrtle Beach (MYR) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 05/22/2019Fares From$56*
San Juan (SJU) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 05/10/2019Fares From$171*
Dallas (DFW) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 05/27/2019Fares From$283*
San Pedro Sula (SAP) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 07/23/2019Fares From$372*
Denver (DEN) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 04/17/2019Fares From$161*
Jacksonville (JAX) to Hartford (BDL)One Way
Departing 05/10/2019Fares From$111*
The capital of Connecticut, Hartford combines history with the natural beauty of New England. Flying with Spirit Airlines means spending less on your travel and more on your vacation. Check out our great flight deals to Hartford – spend less and travel more.
The Best of Hartford
- Tour the Connecticut State Capitol building, known for its golden dome and marble.
- Visit the oldest operating public art museum in the U.S., the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art.
- Head to Lake Pocotopaug, a perfect spot for boating, fishing, and enjoying nature.
- See where author Mark Twain created some of his legendary stories at the Mark Twain House and Museum.
- Take the kids to the interactive Connecticut Science Center and the Children’s Museum.
- Stroll downtown to see the historic buildings including the Old State House, the Governor's Residence, and the Isaac Stevens House.
When to Visit Hartford
Hartford celebrates its diverse Asian heritage during summer’s Dragon Boat and Asian Festival, combining team boat racing with cultural demonstrations, activities, and food. Locals also love the summertime Greater Hartford Festival of Jazz. This free event is one of the largest jazz festivals in New England!
At Spirit Airlines, we believe in only paying for what you use, not what you don't. Control what options you add to your Bare Fare™ and never pay for someone else's "free" bags on your flights to Hartford.