*Fares presented below are available at the beginning of each day, but may sell out. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Chicago to San Diego
Departing 05/21/2019Fares From$80*
Las Vegas to San Diego
Departing 05/02/2019Fares From$40*
Houston to San Diego
Departing 05/15/2019Fares From$53*
Dallas to San Diego
Departing 06/11/2019Fares From$62*
Detroit to San Diego
Departing 05/10/2019Fares From$100*
Minneapolis to San Diego
Departing 04/09/2019Fares From$91*
Chicago (ORD) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 11/19/2019Fares From$80*
Las Vegas (LAS) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 09/18/2019Fares From$40*
Dallas (DFW) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 07/10/2019Fares From$87*
Houston (IAH) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 07/10/2019Fares From$82*
Detroit (DTW) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 09/10/2019Fares From$121*
Portland, OR (PDX) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 06/25/2019Fares From$101*
Baltimore (BWI) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 08/20/2019Fares From$143*
Cleveland (CLE) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 08/20/2019Fares From$152*
Minneapolis (MSP) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 10/22/2019Fares From$111*
Seattle (SEA) to San Diego (SAN)One Way
Departing 09/10/2019Fares From$101*
The beaches, parks, and climate make San Diego a welcoming year-round destination. Don’t break the bank for a quick getaway or vacation. Choose Spirit Airlines to save big on your flights to San Diego.
Top 5 San Diego Sights
- Get in touch with your wild side at the San Diego Zoo, one of the largest zoos in the U.S., known for its giant pandas.
- Take advantage of the mild weather and sunshine to get active. Locals love surfing, hiking, and biking.
- Tour the USS Midway Museum, housed in a retired U.S. Navy aircraft carrier.
- Get Explore many great museums, like the San Diego Natural History Museum and the San Diego Air & Space Museum.
- No trip is complete without relaxing on the beach. Popular locales include Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, and Ocean Beach.
Best Time to Visit San Diego
Good weather is practically a given year-round in San Diego, but many travelers favor visiting in the spring and fall for the sunniest days. Visit San Diego in July for Comic Con, the world’s largest pop culture convention. Another unique experience is whale watching, with winter being the peak season.
However you enjoy San Diego, keep more cash in your pockets. Book San Diego flight deals from Spirit Airlines today!
- Chicago - San Diego
- Las Vegas - San Diego
- Detroit - San Diego
- Dallas - San Diego
- Houston - San Diego
- Baltimore - San Diego
- Atlanta - San Diego
- Denver - San Diego
- Oakland - San Diego
- Cabo San Lucas - San Diego
- Boston - San Diego
- Myrtle Beach - San Diego
- Fort Lauderdale - San Diego
- Orlando - San Diego
- From San Diego