Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta
Departing 11/10/2018Fares From$51*
Detroit to Atlanta
Departing 10/31/2018Fares From$41*
Baltimore to Atlanta
Departing 10/02/2018Fares From$51*
Houston to Atlanta
Departing 11/10/2018Fares From$41*
Dallas to Atlanta
Departing 10/24/2018Fares From$51*
Chicago to Atlanta
Departing 09/10/2018Fares From$44*
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/03/2018Fares From$51*
Detroit (DTW) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/18/2018Fares From$41*
Baltimore (BWI) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/12/2018Fares From$51*
Houston (IAH) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/08/2018Fares From$41*
Dallas (DFW) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/11/2018Fares From$51*
Chicago (ORD) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/12/2018Fares From$44*
Orlando (MCO) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 11/29/2018Fares From$32*
Tampa (TPA) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/14/2018Fares From$39*
Cleveland (CLE) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 12/17/2018Fares From$38*
Los Angeles (LAX) to Atlanta (ATL)One-way
Departing 11/29/2018Fares From$99*
One of the largest cities in the U.S., Atlanta is rich in history and culture. Whether you are looking for a family destination, historic experiences, or modern conveniences, this city will meet all your needs. Fly with Spirit Airlines for the best flight deals to Atlanta.
Top Atlanta Attractions
- Head to the Georgia Aquarium, full of exotic species like the whale shark.
- Experience the World of Coca-Cola, covering the past, present, future of this world-famous beverage in a fun, interactive way.
- Enjoy the gardens and greenspaces at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, or have a picnic in Piedmont Park.
- Dine out on authentic Southern cooking or sample a variety of authentic ethnic foods in the downtown neighborhoods.
- Catch a game or tour the facilities of the Atlanta Braves baseball team, the Atlanta Falcons football team, or the Atlanta Hawks basketball team.
- Time your trip around great events like the Black History Parade in February or the A3C Hip-Hop Festival in fall, one of the largest events of its kind in the country.
Atlanta on a Budget
With a city this big, there are plenty of ways to enjoy Atlanta without breaking the bank. Walk through Centennial Olympic Park, a memorial to the 1996 Summer Olympics, which features a man-made river and the Fountain of Rings. Visit the free Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site, birthplace of the great civil rights leader. Stroll part of the 33-mile Atlanta Beltline, then check out the local shops and eateries at the Ponce City Market.
Join the $9 Fare Club from Spirit Airlines and use all the savings from your Atlanta flights to truly enjoy all the city has to offer.