*Fares presented below are available at the beginning of each day, but may sell out. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
From Los Angeles to Cleveland
Departing 01/08/2019Fares From$51*
From Fort Lauderdale to Cleveland
Departing 12/09/2018Fares From$51*
From Orlando to Cleveland
Departing 12/11/2018Fares From$47*
From Atlanta to Cleveland
Departing 12/01/2018Fares From$51*
From Tampa to Cleveland
Departing 11/30/2018Fares From$51*
From Las Vegas to Cleveland
Departing 12/12/2018Fares From$47*
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 05/12/2019Fares From$95*
From Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 05/02/2019Fares From$71*
From Orlando (MCO) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 05/08/2019Fares From$66*
From Atlanta (ATL) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 05/22/2019Fares From$51*
From Tampa (TPA) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 02/26/2019Fares From$60*
From Las Vegas (LAS) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 03/02/2019Fares From$86*
From Fort Myers (RSW) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 02/15/2019Fares From$60*
From Dallas (DFW) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 05/16/2019Fares From$71*
From New Orleans (MSY) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 05/20/2019Fares From$75*
From Seattle (SEA) to Cleveland (CLE)One Way
Departing 02/27/2019Fares From$162*
Cleveland might be known for its industrial past on the shores of Lake Erie, but this booming city is reinventing itself. Discover the history, culture, and diversity that are making it a popular place to visit! Don’t break the bank to finance your trip — save when book your flights to Cleveland with Spirit Airlines.
Top 5 Things to Do in Cleveland
- Start at the legendary Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, with impressive exhibits and artifacts related to music history.
- Visit Case Western Reserve University, a renowned university whose campus is also home to the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Botanical Gardens, and Severance Hall, where the Cleveland Orchestra is based.
- Stroll, dine, and shop in neighborhoods like Little Italy, Tremont, and Coventry Village.
- Shop like a local at the West Side Market.
- Explore the interactive Great Lakes Science Center, or bring the kids to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo.
When to Visit Cleveland
Visit Cleveland in April to take part in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony festivities. In spring and summer, Lake Erie is the perfect spot for outdoor recreation like boating, fishing, and enjoying the shore. The Cleveland National Air Show is a big late-summer draw. Autumn means peeping the fall foliage.
Make the most of flying with Spirit Airlines – save big with flights deals to Cleveland so you can have more adventures!