*Fares presented below are available at the beginning of each day, but may sell out. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Orlando to Columbus
Departing 08/29/2018Fares From$37*
Fort Lauderdale to Columbus
Departing 09/08/2018Fares From$51*
Las Vegas to Columbus
Departing 09/25/2018Fares From$76*
Myrtle Beach to Columbus
Departing 10/19/2018Fares From$42*
New Orleans to Columbus
Departing 09/02/2018Fares From$42*
Houston to Columbus
Departing 09/02/2018Fares From$97*
Orlando (MCO) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 12/13/2018Fares From$51*
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 12/12/2018Fares From$51*
Las Vegas (LAS) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 12/11/2018Fares From$76*
Houston (IAH) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 11/29/2018Fares From$117*
Oakland (OAK) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 11/19/2018Fares From$202*
Tampa (TPA) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 01/31/2019Fares From$96*
San Juan (SJU) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 01/27/2019Fares From$141*
Portland, OR (PDX) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 11/30/2018Fares From$172*
Bogota (BOG) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 11/29/2018Fares From$200*
Fort Myers (RSW) to Columbus (CMH)One-way
Departing 12/14/2018Fares From$88*
The capital of Ohio, Columbus has a combination of family attractions and happening events all times of year. Don’t spend most of your money travel expenses – spend it on memories that last a lifetime! Spirit Airlines is ready to help with our flight deals to Columbus.
- Stroll the campus or catch a game at the Ohio State University, home of the Buckeyes.
- Explore the Columbus Zoo, one of the best in the U.S., home to more than 800 species, a tide pool, and even a summertime water park.
- Take in history and architecture at the Ohio Statehouse, an impressive Greek Revival building that houses the state government.
- Hike, fish, or play in the 120-acre Scioto Audubon Metro Park along the Scioto River.
- Ride up to the Motorcycle Hall of Fame, with exhibits on iconic bikes and heroes of the road.
When to Visit Columbus
Athletes and sports fans come to Columbus in the spring for the Arnold Sports Festival, where competitors from over 70 countries compete in sports ranging from bodybuilding to horse riding. For a family friendly event, visit in the summer for the Ohio State Fair, with concerts, rides, and carnival food and games.
No matter your plans on the ground, choose Spirit Airlines for your Columbus flights – spend less, so you can travel more!