Sign Up for Emails Deals
Get all current deals and offers directly in your email inbox. Sign up now!
*Fares presented below are available at the beginning of each day, but may sell out. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Los Angeles to Kansas City
Departing 12/12/2019Fares From$67*
Orlando to Kansas City
Departing 12/25/2019Fares From$61*
Detroit to Kansas City
Departing 12/12/2019Fares From$38*
Las Vegas to Kansas City
Departing 12/17/2019Fares From$57*
Fort Lauderdale to Kansas City
Departing 12/08/2019Fares From$76*
Oakland to Kansas City
Departing 12/11/2019Fares From$70*
Los Angeles (LAX) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 03/03/2020Fares From$67*
Orlando (MCO) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 04/29/2020Fares From$67*
Detroit (DTW) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 03/02/2020Fares From$38*
Las Vegas (LAS) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 02/26/2020Fares From$79*
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 03/03/2020Fares From$85*
Oakland (OAK) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 03/03/2020Fares From$75*
San Diego (SAN) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 03/02/2020Fares From$99*
Philadelphia (PHL) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 03/02/2020Fares From$104*
Portland (PDX) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 03/03/2020Fares From$110*
Fort Myers (RSW) to Kansas City (MCI)One Way
Departing 02/27/2020Fares From$70*
The heart of the Midwest, Kansas City is known for its food, music, and place in sports history. Spirit Airlines offers great deals on affordable flights to Kansas City – and we believe in paying only for what you use, not what you don't. Control what options you add to your Bare Fare™ and never pay for someone else's "free" bags.
Top 5 Things to Do in Kansas City
- See the role Kansas City plays in American history at museums like the American Jazz Museum and the College Basketball Experience and College Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Walk the galleries at the city’s most famous museum—the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
- See local history just about anywhere you stroll— keep an eye out for the many fountains that give the city its “City of Fountains” nickname.
- Sample the edible landmarks of Kansas City, the local take on barbecue.
- Catch a game or tour the facilities at Kauffman Stadium, home to the MLB’s Kansas City Royals, or Arrowhead Stadium, where the NFL’s Kansas City Chiefs play.
When to Visit Kansas City
Kansas City has four distinct seasons, but you can find great things to do any time of year. The city comes alive in April for Fountain Day, celebrating the opening day of the fountains. Visit Kansas City in late summer for the American Royal World Series of Barbecue, the largest barbecue competition in the world.
Upgrade your travel plans, get tickets for a game, or treat yourself to another helping of barbecue with the savings you get from Spirit Airlines and our flight deals to Kansas City.
- Los Angeles - Kansas City
- Orlando - Kansas City
- Detroit - Kansas City
- Las Vegas - Kansas City
- Fort Lauderdale - Kansas City
- Oakland - Kansas City
- San Diego - Kansas City
- Portland - Kansas City
- Aguadilla - Kansas City
- New York - Kansas City
- San Pedro Sula - Kansas City
- Seattle - Kansas City
- Raleigh - Kansas City
- From Kansas City