Sign Up for Emails Deals
Get all current deals and offers directly in your email inbox. Sign up now!
*Fares presented below are available at the beginning of each day, but may sell out. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fort Lauderdale to New Orleans
Departing 09/18/2019Fares From$35*
Chicago to New Orleans
Departing 08/27/2019Fares From$40*
Detroit to New Orleans
Departing 08/27/2019Fares From$54*
Baltimore to New Orleans
Departing 09/07/2019Fares From$54*
Dallas to New Orleans
Departing 09/17/2019Fares From$40*
Atlanta to New Orleans
Departing 09/11/2019Fares From$40*
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 12/04/2019Fares From$58*
Chicago (ORD) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 01/14/2020Fares From$54*
Detroit (DTW) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 02/04/2020Fares From$54*
Baltimore (BWI) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 01/29/2020Fares From$60*
Dallas (DFW) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 10/26/2019Fares From$54*
Atlanta (ATL) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 01/08/2020Fares From$54*
Houston (IAH) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 10/30/2019Fares From$54*
Los Angeles (LAX) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 02/04/2020Fares From$59*
New York/Newark (EWR) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 11/19/2019Fares From$54*
Orlando (MCO) to New Orleans (MSY)One Way
Departing 11/05/2019Fares From$46*
The combination of Cajun, French, and American cultures comes together in New Orleans through food, drinks, and entertainment. Whether you’re looking for top cuisine, a non-stop party, or world-class history and architecture, there’s something here for everyone. Save big on your flights to New Orleans with Spirit Airlines so you can start your next vacation today!
Top 5 Things to Do in New Orleans
- Walk down Bourbon Street, where you can find the wildest nightlife.
- See the eclectic street performers and artists of Jackson Square in the French Quarter. Not far away is the majestic St. Louis Cathedral, a grand 18th-century church.
- Bring the kids to the top-ranked Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, featuring sharks, rays, coral reef exhibits, and a walk-through tunnel.
- Take a tour! Historic streetcars travel from the French Quarter to the grand Garden District. For a day trip, join the popular bayou and swamp boat tours.
- Visit the Hermann-Grima House, which highlights traditional Creole heritage. For something more macabre, explore the crypts in the many area cemeteries.
Cuisine in New Orleans
Locals know that food is what makes their city so special. Be sure to try local specialties including:
- Beignets, a deep-fried dough ball dipped in powdered sugar.
- Po’boys, a sandwich often made with fried shrimp or soft-shell crab.
- Muffulettas, a loaded sandwich of cured meats and olive salad.
- Gumbo, a thick stew of meat, shellfish, and vegetables.
Choose Spirit Airlines to save big on your flights to New Orleans. Spend less money on travel costs so you can spend more on delicious local food!
- Fort Lauderdale - New Orleans
- Chicago - New Orleans
- Detroit - New Orleans
- Baltimore - New Orleans
- Dallas - New Orleans
- Atlanta - New Orleans
- Houston - New Orleans
- Los Angeles - New Orleans
- New York/Newark - New Orleans
- Orlando - New Orleans
- Tampa - New Orleans
- Cleveland - New Orleans
- Denver - New Orleans
- Raleigh - New Orleans
- Minneapolis - New Orleans