Sign Up for Emails Deals
Get all current deals and offers directly in your email inbox. Sign up now!
*Fares presented below are available at the beginning of each day, but may sell out. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fort Lauderdale to San Salvador
Departing 10/03/2019Fares From$69*
Houston to San Salvador
Departing 09/24/2019Fares From$96*
Orlando to San Salvador
Departing 09/07/2019Fares From$69*
Baltimore to San Salvador
Departing 08/20/2019Fares From$113*
Las Vegas to San Salvador
Departing 09/18/2019Fares From$147*
Atlanta to San Salvador
Departing 09/19/2019Fares From$90*
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/17/2019Fares From$69*
Orlando (MCO) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/19/2019Fares From$69*
Houston (IAH) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 12/03/2019Fares From$123*
Baltimore (BWI) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/19/2019Fares From$133*
Atlanta (ATL) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/17/2019Fares From$100*
New York (LGA) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/17/2019Fares From$113*
Dallas (DFW) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/21/2019Fares From$143*
Columbus (CMH) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/28/2019Fares From$153*
Detroit (DTW) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/18/2019Fares From$137*
Los Angeles (LAX) to San Salvador (SAL)One Way
Departing 10/23/2019Fares From$160*
San Salvador is the cultural hub and a gateway for everything El Salvador has to offer. Putting together your dream vacation can be pricey – unless you book with Spirit Airlines. We offer great flight deals to San Salvador so you can spend less and travel more!
Top 5 Things to Do in San Salvador
- Hike through El Boquerón National Park, where many trails lead to the rim of the El Boquerón volcanic crater.
- See history firsthand at the National Palace of El Salvador. Tours are available, with exhibits on different eras of the country.
- Get away from the city hustle and bustle with a visit to the Jardín Botánico La Laguna.
- Day trip to nearby towns and villages along Ruta de las Flores to experience the local heritage.
- Visit San Salvador in spring to take part in Holy Week festivities.
Exploring El Salvador
San Salvador is a great place to start excursions to other parts of the country. Head to the village of Panchimalco to witness an indigenous culture, with locals offering hand-made clothing. The town is also home to the country’s oldest church. If you have more time, visit La Costa del Bálsamo and enjoy a relaxing day on the beach.
Want to squeeze in another adventure? Spirit Airlines has you covered. Join our $9 Fare Club when you book your flight to San Salvador and the money you’ll save on travel means you can splurge on your trip!
- Fort Lauderdale - San Salvador
- Houston - San Salvador
- Orlando - San Salvador
- Baltimore - San Salvador
- Atlanta - San Salvador
- New York - San Salvador
- New York/Newark - San Salvador
- Dallas - San Salvador
- Columbus - San Salvador
- Detroit - San Salvador
- Boston - San Salvador
- Los Angeles - San Salvador
- Myrtle Beach - San Salvador
- Las Vegas - San Salvador
- Atlantic City - San Salvador